Movie SubWay is a No.1 user friendly Movie news website.We don't just report news, we editorialize it with unique insight that engages everyone from casual entertainment lovers to hardcore movie buffs.

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Disney looking at Other MCU Directors to take over Guardians


With all accounts pointing to the fact that Disney is going to be hiring a brand new director for Guardians of the Galaxy Volume three, a few names have already popped up. And they're very familiar with Marvel properties.

so the way the streamers are suggesting that we're going to get some familiar actors and directors teaming up once again specifically that we could be seeing the possibility of bringing back the Russo brothers to direct the next guardians of the galaxy and even possibly splitting the brothers up to take on different franchises which honestly has been something that they've said they'd be interested in doing if there was a good enough need so this would probably be the best and the Russo brothers honestly I think would be the best choice considering they dealt with these characters for Avengers Infinity War and Avengers for the other ones are of course Tycho a TD who did Thor Ragnar rock and honestly I know everybody wants him but I personally don't.

I like what he did Thor I'll just say that but he's not James Gunn sure he has some of that comedy and stuff but Tycho is Tycho and Gunn is Gunn that's going to be a little too jarring where I think the Russo brothers as we've seen and they can mimic James Caan style and then of course the last one is being brought up is john fabric fabric Iron Man one awesome to Disney stepped in and ruined that a little bit so he kind of backed away but then he's been in you can say pretty much Disney's good grace ever since the Jungle Book and his other projects that are coming out he's developing their live action star wars so they definitely want to keep fab row in the house for a while it's kinda like the no one will you know wb situations I get this guy in her Don't let them go so that's what they're doing and honestly any of these I'd be okay with but personally to me I want to see the Russo brothers split up.

Give one something, give the other one something show what they can do single handedly because I think they could do something good. then have them down the road reunite if it's big enough, you know, like the next Avengers movie title. Like I've said, I'd be okay with it. But I don't think he'd be the perfect choice and fab row. What can't fab will do these days. I mean, remember when he was in Batman Forever?

That's real. He was 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot