Movie SubWay is a No.1 user friendly Movie news website.We don't just report news, we editorialize it with unique insight that engages everyone from casual entertainment lovers to hardcore movie buffs.

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday 30 August 2018

Major Updates on Blade in The MCU & More

Major Updates on Blade in The MCU & More 


So blade two is one of my favorite comic movies of all time. I really love that movie from every aspect of it. I guess, you know, from the sound design to the cinematography to obviously the directing by Guillermo del Toro to the cast I'm everything was awesome. Three really did a lot of disservice to the franchise and the TV series I thought was all right, that a good idea, but it just didn't last on Spike. So going with the future of blade, you know, he hasn't really been prominent in comics or anything. But recently, Wesley Snipes wanted to talk about blade and talk about what the status is, I guess and apparently he's met with Marvel on two different projects and everybody's excited about how they're talking about it and ecstatic about it and that people should be excited for the announcements. 

Now
it's kind of weird because I don't see blade as a film franchise anymore. Like Daredevil. Punisher level you know, Luke Cage Iron Fist he seems way more suited to a TV series and if you'll get something like the strain vampires can be done on a TV budget and far superior to movies with the long form storytelling so should probably take it that way. On one hand, I wish they were come back sooner. Brown the other I think they need to take our time and figure out how to do it. Now. Wesley Snipes as blade I don't think can work. Honestly. You know, he's already really Oh, then he shows signs and age. So you can't bring it back and can't retroactively add the blade movies to the MCs that doesn't make sense. So I don't know what they're talking about. Maybe you can be some sort of mentor figure or something to a new blade, I think would be cool. But overall, I think it's a matter of time before blade is here. But what are the two projects you know they're working on. I think that's a real big question of content. And I just want to see what they're going to deliver. You know, because, on one hand, if they retroactive we add blade one two and three I guess to the MCU you that'd be pretty insane. But on the other that's not their business of doing it. So how is he involved?

That's what I want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot